CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

MY NEW MAN...

First I know it is a miracle 2 days in a row! I am like a blogging queen this week! Really I am just suppose to be making dinner for some friends and I actually decided we would just order in something! HA! Go figure! Anyways onto the real post! I just had to take a quick moment and talk about how much my heart hurts today!!! If you are a fan you will know that last night was the sad last night of So You Think You Can Dance. My all time favorite obession TV show. My heart is saddened today not only because I don't get to watch the show anymore but also that I don't get to watch my new boyfriend crush running around with no shirt on! Now if you read earlier posts you know that I think my hubby is smokin hot stuff...but if for any reason he was killed in a freak hunting accident I would be on the first plane to Montgomery Alabama to claim my new hubby TWITCH!! Do you think he would take an aging lanky white girl health teacher from Utah???????

3 comments:

Walters Pride said...

Danie I TOTALLY agree with you. I was so sad last night because we all know that Twitch should have one because he was the hottest!!!!

T'Ann Payne said...

If Twitch won't take you I bet David Cook would.

Love,
Your Scissor supplier

The Judd Family said...

Take you....If he was ever so lucky!