CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School....

BOO!!!!!! So I know I have once again fallen off the face of the earth but don't be too worried my blog stalking buddies I am alive! I might be slightly dehydrated, super sweaty, sleep deprived, and super spirted but alive! School is once again in session and sports have already started! I have once again started living at the school...hot and sweaty I must say but overall okay so far. This is the time of year where my life is no longer my own so I am sorry for the no blogging. I promise I will catch up soon....so much to post...it will come when I have more than 2 minutes to just type! Hope you are all well and not as sweaty and disgusting as me! Let's just say no air conditioning and 50 high school sophmores in one classroom is a getting to be too much to handle!!! WHERE IS FALL!!!!!! Gotta love public education! Peace out for now...catch up soon!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Danie thanks for the update. I'm glad to know you are still alive and doing well. I cannot even imagine how hot and gross it must be at that school. Don't worry before you know it you will be cursing the snow!!!!

The Jensen's said...

Hot and sweaty is correct!! Can you believe the schools, we get paid crappy and have no air conditioning. YUCKY! Are we still on for Bros and Hoes night on Saturday, Sept.6 at my house. Do you like pork ribs? Let me know.

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

I hear ya and I'm not even there half as much as you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey it is skinny bitch from Cedar, what's going on? Just hangin in Vegas. Drop me a line.

Danie said...

Brandon Barrow!!!!! I wish I could drop you a line but I would need your email or blog address in order to do that. Leave it if you see this.

Danie said...

Brandon Barrow!!!!! I wish I could drop you a line but I would need your email or blog address in order to do that. Leave it if you see this.

Anonymous said...

bctri21@hotmail.com

Walters Pride said...

Okay Danie....I think it's time for an update! You still alive???? Love ya!